Team Δ Members:
Implementation Plan for
a New Service Model
Plan for a New Service Model (Δ Plan),
endorsed by PSMG and Steering Committee in June 2004, lays out an ambitious
plan to redirect and redistribute staff efforts to improve user services.
This site provides an opportunity to share news, provide access to
relevant documents, and track progress towards its goals of:
- Developing a tiered information service model.
- Developing a coordinated instruction program.
- Conducting a thorough job and committee review
within Public Services to create proper alignment of effort and realistic
- Increasing user self-sufficiency.
- Raising awareness of services and resources by
developing a comprehensive marketing program.
timeline, as originally outlined in the Implementation Plan, includes
updates, reports, related links, and other pertinent information on
the progress of the plan.
Page last modified
April 14, 2006